This is the list of all menstrual cups available on the market up to this day. You can purchase most of them on at shop.menstrualcup.co, You will find that the price here is exactly the same as the one directly from the brand. Please note that your order will be processed by us and shipped to you by the brand itself or one of their distributors.
You can see in the table below the details for each brand to help you find the cup that’s more adapted to you:
• Choose your cup according to your flow by looking at the capacity in ml.
If you have a light flow, look for cups with small capacity in ml, if you have a heavy flow look at bigger ones.
• Choose your size following the brand’s indications.
The size varies according to your age and if you had children vaginally or not. It is general guideline.
• Choose the size in length and softness depending on your anatomy.
If you have a short vagina look at the “total length” and choose a shorter one. Remember that you can always cut the stem when there is one. If you have a high cervix you will probably be more comfortable with a longer cup since it will be more accessible. The softness of the cup is according to the tonicity of your pelvic floor, if you’re very toned you probably need a harder one and vice versa.
• Compare prices and see where the cup is manufactured/shipped from.
Price goes from 13.50€ to 42€ depending on the brand. Look at the shipping conditions.
This page gives you a quick overview of the brands available and gives you the informations you need. There is no perfect standard cup, they all have their pros and cons, we are all different, it’s up to you to find the one that will be the perfect one for you.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE DETAILED COMPARAISON TABLE
Please note: if you click on the first line of the table on the words: “capacity”, “diameter”, “cup length”, “total length” and “price” it will sort it from smaller to bigger, if you click a second time it will be sorted from bigger to smaller.
The purpose of this site is to:
• gather information for each brand manufacturing menstrual cups;
• provide a discussion platform through the Forum;
• provide an online shop offering all brands that have agreed to participate in this project.
Prices shown in the table above are identical to those offered by the brands themselves and orders are processed directly with them. This means that ordering directly from this site:
• allows you to get the original product at the same price directly from the manufacturer, but in a simpler, more user-friendly and documented way;
• to benefit from a commission by recommending the cup to your friends through the affiliate program
• The last but not least! To support the idea behind menstrualcup.co: to offer a platform of information about cups as a product, not as a brand. We want to help you choose the right one for you by comparing them and all that in several languages.