Formoonsacup menstrual cup
Made in Taiwan
Size: S, M, L
Pack of 2 Formoonsacup. You can choose cups S+M or S+L
+ 1 washable reusable Pantyliner: 19cm waterproof pantyliner, absorbent sheet inside: 80% cotton + 20% polyester, waterproof sheet inside: TPU, Flower pattern covering sheet: 100% cotton
Formoonsa Cup is the first ever menstrual cup brand from Taiwan. To reduce your fear at first use, we offer you a pack with 2 sizes to make sure you get the correct size.
Features of the Formoonsacup
- Shape like “Lily of the Valley” with delicate and lovely designs. Inward Cup Fold No Spill Design (lid is closed during use).
- Made in Taiwan, manufactured with 100% medical-grade silicone, a soft and comfortable material.
- Holds US patent license authorization for inward cup fold with no spill design. Does not contain air holes and does not spill easily.
- Have volume markings, easier for woman to observe their blood flow and manage their own health. (Standard Cup’s volume markings are 10ml and 20ml, Large Cup’s volume markings are 10ml, 20ml and 30ml).
- Helps you feel clean and fresh during your menstrual period. Doesn’t affect the vagina’s natural ability to self-lubricate. It won’t dry out the vagina mucosa.
- Continuous use up to 12 hours, it can hold more menstrual blood compared to the traditional sanitary items. It decreases the frequency of replacement and inconvenience upon use. It can be used while sleeping,
exercising and live your day-to-day life restriction free. (Depending on each individual’s menstrual flow, you may empty the cup in less than 12 hours).
- With proper care it is reusable for up to 5-10 years. Compare to the traditional sanitary products, the longer it is used the less it cost and the more environmentally friendly it becomes!
▲Cup rim does not contain any air holes; once the cup is inserted it will expand sufficiently to collect menstrual blood
▲The cup rim is designed with an concave mark, making it easier for you to fold the cup prior to insertion
▲Removal ring is designed to help you remove the cup, please do NOT cut it off
How to use the Formoonsacup
- First, close the lid by simply folding it inward. That way it activates the no spill design preventing menstrual blood from over spilling over upon use.
- After the lid has been closed, fold on cup the following way for better insertion.
- Firmly hold the folded cup using the index finger and thumb, spread the labia using the other hand, slowly insert the cup
- Once the removal ring is fully inserted into the vaginal canal, you can stop. Use the vaginal muscles to hold and position the cup correctly
- To remove slightly press on the cup’s lower receptacle area or side to release the suction. Insert finger into the vaginal canal, hook the finger onto the removal ring, gently shake the cup from side to side, and pull down.
- Open lid into flower shaped cup to empty its content, use clean water or other methods to clean.