Washable Period pads by Emilla Pads – Cloth pads kit for adults S-M
Handmade in Budapest, Hungary
Top fabric: 100% oekotex 100 cotton
Size: see the details in the “Sizes” tab
Colors and prints: Prints can differ to what is seen on the picture
A great way to start with your cloth pad stash with vibrant prints and lots of little surprises. This set is for Ladies in the size between S and M, having a moderate flow with a few days of heavier bleeding.
This set contains:
- 1pc Natural stain stick
- 1pc Office wet bag for cloth pads
- 3pcs wing extender to variate the width of your pads as you like
- 1pc drying straps for drying our pads in a small space (dorms, etc.)
- 3pcs S liner
- 2pcs M moderate flow pad
- 1pc M heavy flow pad
- 2pcs S-M heavy flow pad
- 2pcs L heavy flow pad
- 1pc hand made soap sample
- 1pc Emilla limited enamel pin
Emilla Pads stay snug and they are comfortable to wear on your period. Liners can be used for everyday discharge, or for a menstrual cup backup. Made with fine, quality nickel-free metal snaps. They are very absorbent, one of the thinnest design ever made. The pads can be used up to 5 years with proper care or for around 60 washes.
The top layer and the inner cores are 100% Oeko-tex standard 100 certified cotton, the backing is a leak-proof, but breathable pads, with a special lining to its patented design. Thanks to a special scuba diving suit material, they stay thin while giving you extra protection, even on your heavy days.
– Rinse them with cold, running water. If the stains still legible, use our Natural stain stick
– Put the rinsed cloth pads in a non-airtight container where all of the pads will be stored before washing.
– Machine wash them on 30-40 degrees Celsius (86-104F)
– Hang dry them or use drier on a low heat
– Remember! Drying them on the sun is the best for your pads!