Washable Period pads by Emilla Pads – Cloth pads kit for teens
Handmade in Budapest, Hungary
Top fabric: 100% oekotex 100 cotton
Size: see the details in the “Sizes” tab
Colors and prints: Prints can differ to what is seen on the picture
Beginner set for teens, great way to start with your cloth pad stash with vibrant prints and lots of little surprises. We recommend this set also for petite women with light to moderate periods.
This set contains:
4pcs XS liners
2pcs S liner
2pcs S moderate flow pad
2pcs S-M heavy flow pads
3pcs interlabial pads
1pc Natural stain stick
1pc Office wet bag for cloth pads
2pcs wing extender to variate the width of your pads as you like
1pc drying straps for drying our pads in a small space (dorms, etc.)
1pc Emilla limited enamel pin
Emilla Pads stay snug and they are comfortable to wear on your period. Liners can be used for everyday discharge, or for a menstrual cup backup. Made with fine, quality nickel-free metal snaps. They are very absorbent, one of the thinnest design ever made. The pads can be used up to 5 years with proper care or for around 60 washes.
The top layer and the inner cores are 100% Oeko-tex standard 100 certified cotton, the backing is a leak-proof, but breathable pads, with a special lining to its patented design. Thanks to a special scuba diving suit material, they stay thin while giving you extra protection, even on your heavy days.
– Rinse them with cold, running water. If the stains still legible, use our Natural stain stick
– Put the rinsed cloth pads in a non-airtight container where all of the pads will be stored before washing.
– Machine wash them on 30-40 degrees Celsius (86-104F)
– Hang dry them or use drier on a low heat
– Remember! Drying them on the sun is the best for your pads!