Menstrual cup Merula – Spherical shape with an adaptable ladder-shaped stem
Made in Germany
100% medical grade silicone
Size: One size, XL
Color: Mermaid blue, Strawberry pink, Midnight black, Ice clear
Softness: Firm (shore 60)
Merula Key features
- Adaptable, ladder-shaped stem that can be shortened to ensure an individual, optimally comfortable length
- The Merula Cup one size can be used for a light to heavy flow, a low to a high cervix and it can fit with weak to strong pelvic floor muscles. It has a short height of only 39mm and an impressive capacity of 38ml (check the sizes tab for more details)
- The Merula Cup XL is perfect for a really heavy flow (extra-large capacity of 50ml), a medium to high cervix and weak to strong pelvic floor muscles.
- Round and without air holes, with a firm upper rim and a thin, soft body.
- Can be worn in a folded up state, only the upper rim needs to be open.
- Due to its spherical shape, Merula Cup has a short height of only 39mm and an impressive capacity of 38ml and 50ml for the XL (check the sizes tab for more details)
- The slightly velvety surface, which is what makes all Merula Cups very easy to insert
- Beautiful matching pouch to store the cup in a safe and airy spot between your periods
- Produced in Germany from 100% medical-grade silicone without chemical additives like plasticizers and free of animal-based ingredients.
Check out the Emilla period panties, you can get it for only 17€ for no additional shipping with Merula Cup. It’s a beautiful and comfortable period panty, great to use as a back up protection with any menstrual cup for a total peace of mind.