Pibella short description:
Made in Switzerland.
Length: 180 mm
Width: 40 mm.
Available in green, pearl, pink.
In Hospitals since 2005.
An empirical study recommends Pibella (University of Applied Sciences, St. Gallen, Switzerland)
Expedition-testedRecommended by Prof. Dr. Klaus Mees in the high-altitude medical guidebook
Registered design / Worldwide patent
Winner of the RehaCare Design Award
One pack contains:
– One Pibella urination device
– One resealable plastic bag where to store Pibella
– Precise instructions are enclosed with every product. Languages: EN, GE, FR, IT, SP, NL, DA, PT, RU, TR, JA, ZH
• Due to its shape, Pibella is positioned almost automatically. The soft and anatomically shaped docking orifice encloses the exit of the urethra entirely.
• The urine stream is cleanly diverted via the tube.
• Due to the selected solid material, the tube is easy to handle and it feels very pleasant and gentle during the positioning (similar to drinking from a glass).
• It usually works correctly straight away. We do however recommend testing it in the shower at home. The first application may call for a bit of courage in order to let the urine flow. Afterwards, it quickly becomes a matter of routine!
• Slip down underpants or just slide them to one side (illustration). The bottom remains completely covered.
• Pibella is optimally adapted to the female anatomy and works for every woman.
• The urine stream is then cleanly diverted via the tube, leaving the body absolutely dry! Even the last drop can be wiped off.
• When Traveling, just shake out or rinse (cold/hot) after use, then put it in the resealable bag. Practically no remains due to water-repellent material.
Will it work for me too?
It works for all women!
Pibella is highly appreciated by teens and grandmas alike ♥
Thousands of women are using Pibella since 2005
Production & Material
Pibella is made of non-allergic and non-irritant polypropylene (no phthalates).
Polypropylene (PP5) is the most environmentally friendly plastic.
All Pibella products are manufactured in Switzerland under state-of-the-art and hygienic conditions
Non-irritant / food-safe
Rinsable and sterilisable in boiling water up to max. 135°C/275°F
Dishwasher safe / washing machine safe
Pibella is a medical product
The scientifically tested and recommended Pibella is an externally applicable medical product. Medical product according to the European standard 93/42/EWG, class 1, annex VII
Registered at swissmedic
CE – certified
REHACARE AWARD / a distinguished and tested by TÜV Germany, reddot projects and the medical fair in Düsseldorf
Modèle déposé / registered design worldwide / Worldwide patent
® registered trademark
© copyright by Stebler.net Ltd., Switzerland