Washable Period pads by Emilla Pads
Handmade in Budapest, Hungary
Top fabric: 100% oekotex 100 cotton
Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Colors: Tiedye, Miss Foxy, Blackclusive
Emilla Pads stay snug and they are comfortable to wear on your period. Liners can be used for everyday discharge, or for a menstrual cup backup. Made with fine, quality nickel-free metalsnaps. They are very absorbent, one of the thinnest design ever made. The pads can be used up to 5 years with proper care or for around 60 washes.
The top layer and the inner cores are 100% Oeko-tex standard 100 certified cotton, the backing is a leak-proof, but breathable pads, with a special lining to its patented design. Thanks to a special scuba diving suit material, they stay thin while giving you extra protection, even on your heavy days.
– Rinse them with cold, running water. If the stains still legible, use a stainstick.
– Put the rinsed cloth pads in a non-airtight container where all of the pads will be stored before washing.
– Machine wash them on 30-40 degrees Celsius (86-104F)
– Hang dry them or use drier on a low heat.
– Remember! Drying them on the sun is the best for your pads!