Premeno® does not contains hormones and comes in vaginal ovules form for the treatment of vaginal dryness that may be the result of menopause, stress, breastfeeding or an antihormone chemotherapy, whether or not in combination with local hormone therapy. To support healing of damaged vaginal epithelium.
Combat vaginal dryness with Premeno®!
- contains no hormones
- adheres perfectly to the vaginal wall
- restores moisture levels in the vagina
- absorbs fluid up to 1000 times its own weight
- has excellent lubricating (sliding) properties
- helps wounds to heal
- has a long-lasting action and needs to be used only once every 3 days
- has the appropriate pH (degree of acidity)
- inhibits the growth of Candida
- is a handy ovule, so no messing around with gels and applicators
What is Premeno® used for?
- Supportive treatment for the correction of vaginal dryness, including during and after the menopause.
- Supports the recovery of tissues and promotes wound healing, even after childbirth or chemotherapy.
What do Premeno® duo vaginal ovules contain?
Each vaginal ovule contains 5 mg hyaluronic acid. Premeno® duo contains no synthetic preservatives and has no odour or taste. The other ingredients are: lactic acid, sodium lactate, fats, ceteareth, beeswax, sorbitan, monostearate and macrogols.
For whom are Premeno® duo vaginal ovules suitable?
- For women with vaginal dryness during and after menopause.
- For women who believe hormonal treatment is undesirable.
- For women undergoing menopause who want to supplement their hormone replacement therapy.
- For women who want long-term vaginal hydration.
- For women who have vaginal dryness due to the use of medicines, e.g. antidepressants.
- For younger women who have these symptoms caused e.g. by childbirth and/or stress.
- For younger women who suffer from recurring vaginal fungal infections